3.08.2013

The Post of Survival

My friend Tenley
I heard a statistic the other day that 90% of blogs don't last longer than 1 year. Well I am happy to say that I am not part of that statistic, since I started my blog back in the fall of 2011 and I have been posting ever since.

With that said, I haven't posted anything in far too long, so this post is just an attempt to build up my momentum in hopes that I will get back into the habit of posting on a regular basis. While most habits are easy to form and difficult to put an end to, blogging is totally different. Interestingly, blogging on a regular basis is a difficult habit to form and work into ones schedule, but that habit can slip out of your daily life like a thief in the night! Funny how that works.

On a completely different note, I am very excited for this week because my good friend Bob Openshaw is taking me to WPPI (http://www.wppionline.com/index.shtml) in Las Vegas. I am not quite sure what to expect, but I hope to meet passionate photographers like myself and learn fresh, new things about this craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment